My vanity and makeup collection

So I had never consider doing a makeup collection video for a couple of reasons.
One my collection is very tiny compared to those crazy makeup rooms you see all over YouTube so I thought who would want to watch a tiny one. Second I feelt like there was no need to make a video just to show where I keep my makeup (which is nothing fancy) and what I have
 ( again who cares?!) 
But obviously I changed my mind and finally I decided to do it. 
Now why did I change my mind, well I've always been one to keep record of things because I like to have something to look back and compare, like pictures of outfits, different looks, also with my makeup I like to look back and see how my makeup skills have improved.
So I though just for me I'd like to keep record of where my collection is now and be able to look back a few years from now. So here it is WARNING!! It's a long video. 



Here's the link to the video 💕 


Love, Aicitelt 

Comments

Popular Posts