Makeup Haul

Today I thought I'd share with you my most recent makeup haul. 
(A little disclaimer no I did not purchase all these at once). 
I don't usually post makeup hauls, I don't usually buy a lot of makeup at once. This time I happened to keep it all together by the time I received the last order so I thought I'd make it into a haul. So let's get right into it! 

This first Too faced box "the sweeter side of sexy"  
This box came with the semi-sweet chocolate bar palette, a blush, better then sex mascara and an eyeshadow primer, all full sized items. I had been wanting this palette for a while I have the original chocolate bar palette and I really like it, However now this I have this one I think I like this one even more.
Now for the deal... The palette its self cost $49 HSN had this whole box with all these full sized  items for $49. 
Amazing deal considering the rest of the items run for at least $20 each. 
This next palette is the new from the new Tarte double duty collection they have two different shades but I only purchased this one since it has the shades I use most. It's bigger then I expected but perfect for traveling. Tarte products have a great quality and the shades are gorgeous.


The blush below is from too faced and tie was my purchase from Ulta's 21 days of beauty they are $30 regular price but were on sale for just $15! 
These last two were the oldest purchases from this haul, the Mac powder which I had used long ago for a long time but stopped using it for a long time and I just decided to repurchase it. 
Last but not least, the Anastasia Beverly Hills contour cream palette, this one I had been wanting to try to a while and I finally got around to ordering it, even though it's the one I've had the longest is the one I have used the least, but from what I have used I am very pleased with it.  

This completes the haul! Hope you guys enjoyed it and until next time!

XOXO, Aicitelt 

Comments

Popular Posts