DIY address book











Here's an easy DIY on how to turn a notebook into an adress book. 
Materials
•Pick a cute note book, 
•letters, I used from my scrap booking materials.
• cissors, tape, glue, a ruler, pencil 

I began by making sure I had all the letter in the alphabet,  take the letter and place it at the top right side of the page. I left mines half way out were you can see a bit of the letter when you close the book. 

You can mark the with a pencil were the letter will go.  Then take a piece of tape long enough to go around the letter square and hold on to the page. 

Keep measuring  the next pages  were the rest of the letters will be placed and continue to tape them ( I left about 2 pages per letter) 

You can add any other decorations, I made a tittle for the first page, and place a big letter at the top of every page. 

Thanks for reading 
               Xoxo, aicitelt 

Comments

Popular Posts