Christmas Haul


X-mas Haul
Happy holidays to all, this is my favorite time of the year. So today I decided to do a little makeup haul, I don't usually post hauls because I never buy this amount of things in one trip, and  I forget to keep them together to post, but this time I managed to keep them all together, so I decided to just go ahead and make a haul. 
These items were not purchased all at once, these items have been purchased within the last few weeks. 



 First I found this Physicians formula corrector and blush at target on clearance for about $5.50 each, I just love their packaging, I had always seen them but never felt like I needed them and I could not justify buying them for their cuteness, but once I found them for this awesome price I had to get them.  
The too faced blush is another item that I got for an awesome deal, this blush is originally $30 but during the too faced 12 days of x-mas I was able to buy it for only $15!

If you have never tried the Anastasia Beverly Hills brow products, they are amazing!  this brow kit is a great deal if you would like to try them for the first time.  It includes a brow powder, brow gel and brush for $28 the powder on its own its about $23 so it is definitely a deal. This is perfect if you want to give this products a try or a perfect Christmas gift. 
Along with this kit I purchased the Urban Decay Naked Skin foundation which was the reason for my trip in the first place, I was in need of a new foundation so I decided to give this a try, I have only used it about twice so far and I love how light it feels. I was able to use my 20% off Ulta coupon for this purchase :) 


Saving the best for last! The much talked about Gwen Stefani for Urban Decay eyeshadow pallet!! 
I don't know where to start with this one, I mean I just love everything about it, the design, packaging, everything. Now about the actual product, the eyeshadows just like all the UD eyeshadows they are amazing quality and the colors are gorgeous. Like every pallet there is always one or two shades I would probably not use, but the rest are all shades I would use all the time.
As always I try to find some sort of deal and this purchase was not the exception, I was able to buy it at Sephora and apply my $15 off $50 coupon that was sent out last week to all BI members. 




Hope you all enjoy this post I know it was longer then usual. Hope you all have happy holidays and a happy new year! in case I don't post again until next year. 

XOXO, Aicitelt






Comments

Popular Posts