Tarte Poppy Picnic palette

Happy weekend! 

This was a super exhausting week but Friday I received my reward  in the mail for  a long week of hard work.  Thats right I like to reward my self for working hard. 
So I decided to take advantage of the 16% cash back that was going on at EBATES last weekend so I finally ordered the new Tarte palette as well as  the it cosmetics CC cream. This was my first time trying both products and I loved both of them! 
Here is the video of the look I came up with along with some photos of the final look.
 Some photos have a different lipstick color because I changed lipstick when I went to dinner (to celebrate my husbands and I 8th anniversary since we started going out)


Hair, makeup done and outfit of the day 

Thanks for stopping by XOXO, 

Aicitelt

Comments

Popular Posts