One year Life update


A few weeks ago face book so kindly reminded me of a blogpost I had shared a year go, which brought me to my blog. It was then that I realized that it had been a year since I last posted. I knew it had bee a while but not a whole year!
At first it seemed unbelievable that a whole year had gone by but once I started recapping on everything that I had done for that year it made sense that it had gone so fast. 

Life has changed so much in one year. First of all yes I got pregnant but not only that she's already here too! August of last year we found out I was pregnant and we were super excited with the news 

(We found out about two days before leaving for our 3 week trip!)
Pregnancy went great and half way through we found out it was a girl, I couldn't be happier 💕 


After months of anxiously waiting to meet the little person I had been so lovingly carrying for nine months we finally got to meet her April 14th 2017. 


She is now three and a half months old and I honestly can't remember what life was like before her. She is a beautiful smart little baby and I couldn't be happier to have her as my daughter 


I know this is a very broad summary of a whole year but it if we're to go in detail about my year it would take me more the. 365  pages so until next time 

Xoxo, Aicitelt 

Comments

Popular Posts