Becca Jaclyn Hill pallet





So here it is, the much awaited Jaclyn Hill for Becca Cosmetics pallet 

First off let me explain a bit as to my reason for getting this so awaited pallet, I usually don't jump on things that are so hyped because I feel we feed in to companies to continue to put fear in us that a product is limited edition or that we need to stay up all night to wait for the product release to buy a product.  which seems to be the case more and more often. 
So when the details were released I did my research and decided to go ahead and order it. 
I had never gotten around to ordering the original champagne pop highlighter but I had heard so much about it, and recently had also heard a lot of good things about Becca products so I thought this pallet would be the perfect way to kill two birds with one stone, try out Becca cosmetics  and the so raved about champagne pop highlighter.  

Considering the  price of the pallet $52 to the price of an individual product $38 or so,  I thought it was a good purchase for my money. I knew I would for sure love the champagne pop which comes in the palette and  I was willing to  risk $12 on top of that hoping I would like  at least one more of the shades and I would have my moneys worth.   
Let me just say that I got more then what I payed for! this pallet is so worth it. I am medium skin tone and let me tell you I have tried every single shade in this pallet and all five are gorgeous, not one will go unused.  I highly suggest it for those that are waiting for the store release and are still trying to decide let me tell you it is very worth it.  





XOXO, Aicitelt











Comments

Popular Posts