Ankel boots perfect for Spring

 My newest obsession! these super cute ankle booties from Lucky Brand, but I purchased them from Saks off 5th. I first saw this cuties a while back but where not available on my size, so I had to hunt them down and finally found them in my size and color I wanted. I gotta say I have been loving them and wearing them non stop since I got them.
I love how comfortable they are, I can walk in these all day and they go perfectly with so many outfits. Making them so easy to style and slip into with any outfit.
These are awesome to wear during spring where its not cold enough for long boots but not hot enough for sandals yet.


Oh and I can't forget to mention this super cute Frida Kahlo tote bag from Folklor Accessories
check it out on Istagram @folkloraccessories or the online shop http://www.folkloraccessories.com/






XOXO, Aicitelt 


Comments

Popular Posts