Happy New year! outfit and makeup look

Happy New year!! 
New year is always exciting there's just something about having another chance at another year, its nice to reflect back on the ending year and look back at all the things you accomplished, new milestones and also those things we didn't get to like getting in shape or eating healthier. But that is where New Years comes in with hope for new accomplishments and set up the traditional New Years Resolutions! One of my resolutions for this year is to post on my blog more often. So I thought why not start off on this resolution already :)

With that super long introduction I leave you my New Years outfit and makeup look:


 For my makeup look I used :
my new Gwen Stefani X UD eyeshadow palette 
Anastasia Beverly Hills brow powder Duo in Dark Brown for my brows 
I have been using the Naked Skin foundation 
They're real too faced mascara and to highlight my hourglass ambient lighting edit palette.




For the outfit I wore: 
TJ max - top and Jeans 
Aldo - wedge booties 
Michael Kors - watch 

Thanks for reading XOXO, Aicitelt

Comments

Popular Posts